3 Hour Notary Renewal California Course
Who Can Take the Notary Renewal California Course?
Current California notaries public with a valid notary public commission and who have completed an approved (6)
six-hour course of study at least once can satisfactorily complete an approved (3) three-hour refresher course prior
to reappointment. Important: An approved three-hour refresher course is only acceptable if the notary public
applies for reappointment (applying for reappointment includes taking the class, submiting an application, taking
and passing the state approved exam) before expiration of the current notary public commission. If the notary public
commission expires before course completion and a completed application is received, the person must take another
approved six-hour course before being reappointed as a notary public.
California Notary Renewal Course Benefits
- State licensed 3 hour renewal course
- Access the course at your convenience. Log in and out of the course at any time.
- Course is divided into 6 units with review quizzes at the end of each unit.
- Free audio narration included with the course.
- Online Proof of Completion certificate available to print once course is complete.